8/4/07

WHY DO I HAVE TO 'ING SUCK AT LIFE?!!??!??!?!?!???

I have come to the conclusion that I suck at life.

I suck at life because I have crazy strong feelings towards my best friend and I don't know if they're reciprocated.

I suck at life because I let it bother me.

I suck at life because I'm too chicken to ask.

And I haven't seen her in two weeks and haven't hung out with her in a week or two more, which sucks because I LOVE hanging out with her and she's just one of those people that whenever I talk to them, they help make my day better even if it was good to begin with (and it's not exactly like she doesn't live in town). And I The only other person that can do that is my sister, whom I care for dearly.

It doesn't help that I'm running on five hours of sleep.

The ironic part is, is that I told myself yesterday that I was going to try to not complain about ANYthing for the rest of the week. Another reason why I suck at life.

I hate it when this happens. Frick. I just want to see her........

Why am I even typing this? I don't even friggin' know. This is sad. It really, truly is.

Oh well, I'll probably end up listening to a sermon or something to that effect later.......maybe some Prison Break. Or even a nap. Yeah, a nap would help :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.